Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maddie & Diesel

UPDATE #2 - Maddie has also been found. Both dogs are home safe & sound. ♥

UPDATE: Diesel has been found and is home safe! But Maddie is still missing!! Please continue to be on the look-out for her!!

MISSING DOG(S) ALERT! (Albion, Pa.) Networker Alley Mikovich posted: I recently lost my dogs in the Albion, PA area near the Albion Park and Gage Rd. I have searched the surrounding area in hope...
s of finding them with no luck. They have been missing since Sunday (Sep. 2nd) afternoon. The black lab mix is Maddie. She is black spayed female wearing a blue collar with tags. Semi-long hair. The white long hair (although he was shaved this summer so he'd be cooler) one is a neutered male Great Pyrenees named Diesel. He is wearing a black studded leather color with tags, as well as a red "PetSafe" collar. Please let me know if you can help! They are both a big part of my family and greatly missed! My name is Alley and my number is 814-756-5717 if you have any information on where they could be! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment