Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tank

**UPDATE** Tank has been found. ♥

MISSING DOG ALERT (Albion, PA.) Networker Michael Kimmel posted: My dog Tank is missing - last seen on Pennside Road in Albion, PA. He is approximately 1.5 yrs old and is very loving. He is a Pitbull black with white chest. Wearing silver choke collar, no tags. He's been missing for about 3 days & he's not neutered. He's approximately 1 1/2 yrs old. White on paws. He's very people friendly... sometimes shy. Loves laser lights kinda like a cat. Call or text anytime - he's like my son. He weighs about 40 pounds & he doesn't usually bark - never heard him growl. I just want him by my side we are joined at the hip at all times. If seen or found please call 814.795.4060. He means the world to me and is like my child - please share with everyone you know. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment