Monday, March 25, 2013

Gemma

MISSING DOG ALERT (Erie, PA.) Networker Andrea posted: My Gemma is running the streets :( I'm on vacation and she is being dog sat but escaped, I'm guessing she's trying to find her way home back to us, unfortunately we aren't there. If you see her, she has a family who loves her and please contact me. I live in Erie, Liberty Plaza area. She is being dog sat by Erie cemetery...my number is 814-823-4428. She is a pit/lab mix. She has a pink collar with her license tag, but no id tag. She doesn't run away from home so I never thought about it, if she ever leaves our yard, she just comes to the front door. She is also spayed. if you shake a leash at her or food, she'll probably come to you. Please call with *ANY* info. Thank you.

SPOTTING - travelling North on West 35th & Cascade around 6:00 p.m.



Andrea Angela -- GEMMA'S HOME!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! She found her way home, FINALLY!!! Shawn (our son) said she's scared but she's so excited to see him! He's gonna bathe her and give her lots of TLC  We are all so happy and relieved...phew  We are thinking that since she hasn't been in our neighborhood at all that she must've saw Shawn and followed him home while he was looking for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment