Friday, July 20, 2012

Adamsville Road Shih Tzu

DOG FOUND! Networker Brenna Wilson posted: I was driving on Rt 285 and Adamsville Road when I came across a dog in the middle of the road with cars swerving to miss him, but nobody stopped. I got out of the car and he was skittish. Eventually he came to me and allowed me to pick him up. He was wearing a collar but no tags. He appears to be a male black and white Shih tzu / lhasa apso mix ( very la...
rge Shih Tzu ) He looks like he was well taken care of - good weight and a grown out puppy cut. Guessing 3-4 years old. Owner will have to tell me the color of his color to claim him. ***Message or text*** me, I do not check all FB notifications! 412-512-8153 - my wisdom teeth have caused my mouth to swell so badly that I cannot talk - so texting is a must.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment