Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kitty

UPDATE-KITTY IS HOME!
MISSING CAT ALERT (Greene Township, PA.) Networker Melissa Saxton posted: My cat 'Kitty' got out of the house on 1/24/13. He is an indoor/outdoor cat usually, but have been keeping him inside due to the cold weather. He ran out when a door was opened. We are in Greene Township, area of Knoyle/Bliley Rd(Woodhaven Mobile Home Park), he doesn't come when called(except to me). No collar, very vocal, isn't neutered, no chip. If you find him please call 814-923-7955(Missy).. I am very worried about him. He is very missed by his human family, & his animal family.


Melissa Saxton -- Thank you ladies so much for thinking of my cat.... I am happy to say, he was meowing at the front door this morning. after filling up on his food, he's now comfortably sleeping.. He's now cuddling with me on his favorite blanket....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment