Sunday, January 13, 2013


We received an update from Lynette on Diamond and her puppies! For those who wanted to donate online, Lynette has her Chip-In set up and the link is in the comment section.

From Lynette-
'I thought you would like to see a picture of momma looking happier and feeling better. I have had more response than I ever imagined and I thank everyone. I would like to thank the wonderful doctors I work for starting with Dr. Jewell, Cheropovich, and Gorney for performing the c-section that saved all these lives. Along with my wonderful co-workers who helped with mom or rubbed puppies until they took their first breath and cried. The news said that I delivered them so I wanted to clarify it took a whole group of great people. I have created a link for donations as requested by many but would like to say I am not trying to generate more donations by doing so. I think we are already well on our way to making sure all 9 dogs will be properly vaccinated, nuetered, and microchipped along with being well fed. But if you feel you would like to help it is there and any excess donations will be forwarded to more pets in need or set up in a fund for future cases. I wanted nothing for myself other than knowing these lives were saved that day. Thank you again to all. Words cannot express my gratitude.'



No comments:

Post a Comment