Friday, November 2, 2012

Toby & Achilles

LOOSE DOGS SPOTTED (Erie, Pa.) Networker Krissy Mountain Dongre posted: These 2 just showed up at my house a few minutes ago. They are roaming loose. No tags. 2 males, intact. Fairview on Maple Drive.
 
Jodie Pastor  -- These two lovely dogs I'm sure had a story to tell. You have to wonder about the events of their day. There is a loveing joy that is experienced with having a pet in your life. These two came a long way and had been running for a while when they reached my home. As lovely as this pair is, their instincts kicked in when they saw our chickens. That is the nature of it and is no surprise. Our chickenns went unharmed as my husband scared the two off. I have no resentment of these boxers. I later found the pair along with a waitress by the name of Brit outside of Big Moe's in fairview. These dogs were scared but came willingly to us. I gave them some much appreciated water in return for some not so appreciated kisses! A few wags of the tail and in my van they went. Because of Erie Animal Network and Facebook, the owner of these boys has been found and these two have been reunited with their owner. A happy ending to their story! They were VERY excited to see their owner. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment