Monday, October 22, 2012

Peaches

**UPDATE** Peaches has been found.

MISSING CAT ALERT! (Erie, Pa.) Networker Abby Boyce-Weech posted: Our cat, Peaches, got out this afternoon around the East 8th and Ash area. If anyone sees her, please let us know.

She is a small mostly black tortoiseshell with some orange. Larger white and orange spots on her belly. Green eyes.

Please call or text (814) 450-7211 with any information.

Abby Boyce-Weech -- I found her this morning rolling around in our next door neighbor's yard. I called to her and she ran into the missing window in our cellar, so I took some tote lids and blocked off the entrance to the window, so she can't get out that way. I left some food and water at the top of the stairs for her, so she doesn't starve. Hopefully either later this evening or tomorrow morning I can go back into the basement and catch her. At least I know she is safe, that is the most important thing. Thank you, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment