Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kali

**UPDATE** This dog has been reunited with his owners.


FOUND DOG ALERT: Networker Renee Renner Lastowski posted: Found: Male Shih Tzu. White & light brown. Found on E 36th between Reed & Wayne on the 700 Block. Friendly and someone's pet! Please contact me if you have any information. 480-8724. The next step is to see if he has a chip. I've called and left descriptions everywhere I can think of!! This is NOT Michelle Mitchell dog. I've already been in contact with her. Dog looks very similar to her missing male. I'll take any help I can get :o)

Let's share, networkers, and get this guy home!

Melissa Tedesco -- Kali is home with his family and thank you Renee for taking care of my friends pup while he was missing. Im sure hes glad to be home with his girls tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment