Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ruthie's Lab Mixes

There is no picture available for this posting but it just goes to show the power of networking.
 
 
LOOSE DOGS SIGHTING: Networker Karen Gresh Watson posted:
There are 2 medium size dogs...look like lab mixes...1 black. 1 brown with collars... scared acting 26th and cascade intersection.
 
Ruthie George -- THERE MINE
 
Erie Animal Network -- Hi Ruthie, thanks..did you get them back ok?
 
Ruthie George -- no not yet I'm driving around cascade in 26th Street
 
Ruthie George -- I got them.... Thank you so much for ur Facebook page...without it I may have not been so lucky
 
Karen Gresh Watson -- Glad you got them back....cars were stopped in both directions blowing their horns...by the time i grabbed my coat out of my office ...they were gone!
 
Ruthie George -- I can't tell you Karen how much I appreciate you posting the sighting of my dogs...i was driving around looking but unfortunately I was looking on wrong side of 26... I found them a few blocks from where u seen them...they are a huge part of our family, and I can't thank you enough...god bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment