Friday, December 21, 2012

Puppy

**UPDATE** 'Puppy' has been found and is now home safe. ♥

MISSING DOG ALERT (Fairview, Pa.) - Networker Karri Michael posted: I came home from work today and my shih tzu was let out of my house. I live at 7286 Autumn Lane in Fairview. Its off route 5 in the Whitehall development. She is very small and is light brown and white. This was taken last summer and her hair is a little longer and more shaggy right now. She is also 3 years old and answers to the name Puppy. She has a blue Hawaiian print collar on and she is not chipped. She is spayed also. If anyone sees her please call me at 528-8365 She's very friendly.

Karri Michael -- Thanks everyone, she is now home. A lady a few houses down the street who didn't know us took her in and kept her for the night. Luckily another lady knew I had shih tzus and called me. I'm going to get them chipped next week I've never had a dog run away before this.


No comments:

Post a Comment